Dear Doctor! Diabetes is caused by beta cells in the pancreas have problems. So let me ask people who have diabetes but bottled soft drinks or 2 liters per week had spontaneously diabetic?
Diabetes is one of the causes of death in many countries. According to the statistics of every 10 people with diabetes, with up to 9 people with type 2 are also genetic factors cause overweight and obesity, physical inactivity contributes to increasing the proportion of people suffering from diabetes type 2.
Type 2 diabetes is a disease basically that when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin or when the body with insulin autoantibodies are produced. There are many different reasons causing this disease. One of the common causes is: Obesity, eating too much fat, too much sitting work, drink more alcohol, the elderly, people with a history of glucose intolerance …
If not treated promptly, type 2 diabetes can cause dangerous complications as Reduce sexual ability, acute renal failure, stroke, heart attack, blindness, damage from…
Here are the subjects at risk for type 2 diabetes high:
– Age > 45.
– People with a BMI = 23, waist circumference > 90 cm (men), > 80 cm (women).
– People with relatives (father, mother, brother, sister was suffering from diabetes).
– People with special obstetric (stillbirth, miscarriage, birth to ≥ 4kg)
– Idiopathic hypertension (≥ 140/90 mmHg).
– People with a history of glucose intolerance or fasting glucose disorders.
– People with coronary heart disease or stroke.
– Increased triglycerides (fat) blood.DoctorDoc
– A diet high in fat.
– Drink lots of alcohol.
– Sit many.
– Obesity or overweight.
– Stress: Stress When the body will respond by producing more hormones to fight stress, but these hormones also ineffective insulin action.
You ask people who have diabetes but bottled soft drinks or 2 liters per week had spontaneously diabetic? As you already know on the risk factors for diabetes causes problems including eating too much fat. Therefore, you should not drink too many sweets so. But that is just another reason that can cause disease should no longer depend on the metabolism of your body and how to drink like. If you drink soda breaks down how many meals there during the week and all it may not matter as long as you do not have these risk factors cause disease above. And if you have one of the above risk factors should not drink so much. When it can cause disease.
Dr. Vu Thi Luu – Specialty Internal – Gastro-Hospital E